Toddler Dance Class – June 2017
Event Phone: 832-781-0808
For parents and their children who are walking through 18 months
Weekly Class Time – TWO OPTIONS:
- OPTION 1: Wednesdays, June 7-28 @ 10:15 AM-11:00 AM
- OPTION 2: Thursdays, June 8-29 @ 11:15 AM-12:00 PM
***SELECT YOUR CLASS DATE WHEN YOU REGISTER***
Teacher: Ashley Horn
Class Description: Parent and child will bond in this fun class that focuses on motor skill development, creativity, musicality, and coordination. Through dance and the use of props, little ones will explore space through movement, and begin to learn to take direction from a teacher (other than a parent). Benefits include:
- early development of balance
- early development of rhythm
- increased attentiveness
- better listening skills
- new little friends
- early learning of the importance of movement and exercise. And good for you for modeling this!
Dress Code: Anything you can move in. We dance barefoot.
Location: Houston Metropolitan Dance Center
2808 Caroline St., Houston, Texas, 77004
For questions, contact Lydia Hance at 832-781-0808.
June 7, 2017 - June 28, 2017
10:15 am - 11:00 am
June 1, 2017 - June 29, 2017
10:15 am - 12:00 pm