To limit the spread of illness and keep dancers safe, the following rules apply to classes and other events. Please note that these rules are subject to change as CDC recommendations develop.
- Do not come to class if you are ill
- Do not send your child to class if they are ill
- All dancers ages 4 years and older are required to wear masks indoors
- Masks are optional at outdoor classes but encouraged for the unvaccinated
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available at the studio entrance
- High touch areas of the studio are sanitized between classes
- Vaccination against communicable disease is encouraged organization wide